Frequently Asked Questions?
How do I place an order?
It’s really easy. Select the product you wish to buy and choose a size. Click add to cart. Once you’re happy, click Checkout and fill out the form. Pay for your order and you’ll receive an email confirming it from us. We’ll take it from there and you’ll have your products in no time!
How can we get in touch with Black Market SF?
We’d love to hear from you, get in touch through our Contact page.
I’m completely unable to use a contact form, what’s your email address?
Well, we’re obliged to have it on here but would rather you used the form so we can track it better. Our email address is: email@example.com
Can we order over the telephone?
We currently only offer online sales through this website, but please get in touch if there’s anything we can do to help with your purchase.
Can I return my order if there’s something wrong with my product?
How long will it take for my order to arrive?
We work hard to ensure that your purchase is packed and delivered as quickly as possible. Items are usually dispatched within 1 week of an order being ordered. We aim to have items ordered in the US, delivered within 1-2 days from being dispatched (However it can take up to 14 days). For EU countries around 6 days and 20 days worldwide.
In the unlikely event that your goods do not arrive, please allow at least 14 working days before contacting us.
I have a concern about copyright.
All material displayed on blackmartketsf.com is either original material, art based around images that are in the public domain or material where permission for use has been granted by the copyright holder. We work entirely in good faith. If you feel that anything on our site is in breach of copyright and you are the copyright holder please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
1. A signature (electronic or physical) of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner
2. a description of what content is being claimed to have been infringed;
3. a description of where the claimed infringing content is located on blackmarketsf.com. Please provide a URL that links to the content.
4. your address, telephone number, and email address.
5. a statement by you that the disputed use is not authorized by the owner, its agent, or the law.
6. a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that: The information you have provided is accurate; you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the rights involved.
Please note it is not lawful to claim copyright ownership of material if you are not legally entitled to do so.